Back in November when I started the generator housing project I estimated it would be done well before the end of January. I finished it in early March. I can only hope that the few dozen remaining skoolie projects don’t overflow my time predictions so badly.In this episode I bolt the roof on the housing. I install a running light, and connect each it to its counterpart that the housing covers up. And I install an elbow in the exhaust port to further deaden the sound. Done! Click the image below to see episode10 on my YouTube channel. And while you’re there, click the Subscribe button so you don’t miss subsequent episodes.